FESTIVAL DATES & HOURS
Country Rocks The Park takes place Saturday, September 14 – Sunday, September 15, 2019 at Mill River Park in downtown Stamford, CT. The festival hours are 1PM – 9PM each day.
Country Rocks The Park is a Rain or Shine Event. Admission to Country Rocks The Park does not include food or beverages. Artist lineups are subject to change without notice. No refunds issued.
- To ensure the highest level of safety, all entrants will be subject to a courteous screening of personal items and patdowns, wanging, and bag check via professional private security.
- No Re-entry into the event. Guests may not re-enter the festival grounds upon exiting.
- Police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket (City policy).
- Any guest that shows signs of intoxicated or belligerent behavior will be escorted from the festival grounds not be granted re-entry.
- Private Security and Stamford Police will be on hand to ensure the safety and security of all patrons.
FESTIVAL ENTRY LOCATION, PARKING, UBER & TAXI DROP OFF
There is one entrance to the festival area, located on WASHINGTON BLVD and W. PARK PLACE just east of Clark and Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals. Mill River Park is located steps within Stamford’s Downtown, offering more than 9,500 parking spaces in 15 locations.
Map of Downtown parking locations: Stamford Downtown Parking Map
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
- Purses/bags larger than 14x11x 5 and any backpacks are not allowed. ALL bags are subject to search.
- Coolers, Containers, Liquids, Outside Food & Beverage of any kind.
- Animals/Pets (except visably documented service animals).
- Bicycles, Skateboards, Roller Blades, Hover Boards, Drones.
- Firearms, Fireworks, Knives, weapons.
- Illegal substances/drugs.
- Sporting equipment of any kind.
- Video cameras, professional/long lens cameras, recording equipment, drones/flying devices.
CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE DOOR?
Yes, tickets will be available at the door on both event days (9/14 & 9/15), beginning at 1:00 pm. To ensure fast entry, guests are encouraged to purchase online in advance at www.countryrocksthepark.com.com.
WILL CREDIT CARDS BE ACCEPTED?
Day of event admission at the door is cash only. Various participating Food Trucks & Restaurants at Country Rocks The Park will be accepting credit cards as a form of payment; others will be on a cash-only basis. Beer, water and soft drinks sales are cash only. ATM’s will be available within the festival grounds.
Country Rocks The Park is a Rain or Shine Event. No refunds will be issued.
Country Rocks The Park is an all ages event. Children under 10 are admitted free (with a ticket holding parent/guardian). All other patrons must purchase a ticket for entry. Guests 21 years of age or older wishing to purchase alcohol and enter The Blind Rhino Beer Garden must provide valid identification. Entry to VIP area is 21+ with valid identification.
Ticket is for Country Rocks The Park, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
“Management” means Parachute Concerts LLC., and their affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket for a price higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Ticket user consents to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
Please send questions only to addresses with associated topics. If you are unsure which e-mail to use, please send your questions to the general info address. Thanks!
INQUIRIES REGARDING PURCHASED TICKETS: Visit https://www.eventbrite.com/support/contact-us
BECOME A SPONSOR: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A FOOD VENDOR: Email email@example.com
SUBMIT AN ARTIST TO PERFORM: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESS & EDITORIAL INQUIRIES: For any questions related to press/media at the festival, contact email@example.com
MARKETING & MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
General information and questions about Country Rocks The Park: Email email@example.com
Please have patience – we receive a large number of emails each day and will answer questions in the order in which they are received.